Patient safety and the quality of care our patients receive at the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust hospitals are our highest priorities.
Every year at Barnet Hospital, Chase Farm Hospital and the Royal Free Hospital we produce reports on the quality of our healthcare services and how we will improve them.
Read our latest reports:
- Royal Free Annual Quality Accounts and Quality Report 2016/17
- Royal Free Annual Quality Accounts and Quality Report 2014/15
- Royal Free Annual Quality Accounts and Quality Report 2013/14
- Barnet and Chase Farm Quality Accounts 2013/14
- Royal Free Quality Accounts 2012/2013
- Barnet and Chase Farm Quality Accounts 2012/13
Patient safety and quality improvement are our priorities
We hope that if you are a member of the public needing hospital treatment, sharing this quality improvement information will encourage you to choose our services.
For clinicians, the quality accounts are intended as a resource to help you to benchmark, compare and always improve your performance.
We welcome feedback on our quality accounts. If you would like to share your views please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your thoughts.
Patient safety – next steps
The Royal Free is committed to providing safe patient care. This is reflected in our governing objectives and our quality accounts, detailed above. We are in the process of designing a new programme for patient safety across the organisation. It will be lead by our doctors and nurses and will include existing and new projects to make the Royal Free a leader in patient safety.