The central admissions office delivers a service to both day surgery and in-patients for the trust.
Our role is to provide a customer orientated high quality service to the patients, doctors and other specialist areas within the trust.
We currently provide the following services for in-patients and day cases:
- booking procedures
- welcome patients to the department and answering questions over the telephone
- offering choice to all patients and confirming that the dates are convenient
- liaising with patients, clinicians, wards and multidisciplinary teams
- co-ordinating interpreting services
- arranging transport where clinically necessary
- providing and reviewing information to patients about the treatments and care that they will receive
- monitor waiting times
- ensuring we adhere to national targets and guidance on booking
- streamlining the patient pathway
We do not cover paediatric gastric surgery, cardiology, dermatology, ophthalmology, renal, endoscopy, clinic 9, RNTNEH or Edgware services.
- 1st floor - central admissions office
- 8th floor – medical admissions office
- Monday to Thursday: 8.30am–5pm
- Friday: 8.45am–4.45pm
- Sunday: 9am-4pm
|Fiona Milne – manager|
||020 7830 2849|