Specialist paediatric dietitians based at the Royal Free Hospital provide both in-patient and out-patient services.
The paediatric dietitians work with a multidisciplinary team to provide:
- Care to babies born at or beyond 34 weeks of pregnancy
- Help for those with adolescent eating disorders
- Treatment and support for those with inflammatory bowel disease, gastrointestinal food allergy and various gastrointestinal disorders
- Help for children with feeding difficulties as a result of neurological disabilities and gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Food allergen avoidance advice to reduce symptoms as part of the paediatric allergy service, which includes food challenges