We do not have a waiting list for new referrals. We aim to see emergencies the same day and urgent referrals within one week. We aim to see all other referrals within 4-6 weeks.
Useful information to help us prioritise referrals are:
- Current height and weight
- Rate of any weight loss, eg 3kg in three weeks
- Current estimated food/calorie intake
- Any other physical or mental health concerns
- Telephone numbers (to enable us to arrange urgent appointments)
We do not need referrers to organise blood tests or any other investigations in advance, especially where young people may be rapidly losing weight. Please see the referrals tab on the CAMHS main page for contact details and further information.
National Play in Hospital Week - 2016
Anna &Elsa visited our children's ward today with face paints &toys to celebrate play in hospital week.Thanks… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…
Thank you for helping us celebrate play in hospital week! Here's more about how we're celebrating… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…