The Ian Charleson Day Centre (ICDC) runs out-patient clinics at the following times:
Wednesday: 8.30am-4.30pm *afternoon only on the 4th Wednesday of each month
We also operate a Tuesday HIV clinic at the Clare Simpson Clinic.
Why come to our HIV clinic in London?
- The Ian Charleson Day Centre is a HIV clinic of excellence in London
- We care for more than 3,150 HIV-positive patients
- Our large team of clinicians and specialists is dedicated to your care
- Your rapid HIV testing service is fast, free and confidential
- Patients from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures are treated by us
We treat a wide range of HIV positive people, from all walks of life and at all stages of the illness – if you’re concerned you may have HIV, early symptoms of HIV or have been exposed to HIV then we’d be very happy to help you.
If you have recently been seen in our clinic and would like to give feedback on your experience, please complete our short survey. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and helps us understand how we are doing and identify areas for improvement.
Pre-appointment bloods service
If you need a blood test, you may come in advance of your clinic appointment (leave at least one week) to have blood taken so that the results are available for discussion at your appointment.
Participants needed for amyloidosis study
Operating department practitioner Patrick shares why he thinks the Royal Free London is "a great place to be"… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…
Our doctors spoke to students at Leyton Orient Football Club about cholesterol and cardiovascular disease:… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…