Watch a video
We have created a short film showcasing the maternity services available at our hospitals. If you are pregnant, watch our short video about our maternity services and see our maternity team explain the services we offer and the different sorts of births available.
Find out more and self refer
- self-refer to have your baby at the Royal Free London
- read our maternity information leaflets
- download a leaflet about reduced fetal movement
Browse the web
Listed below are websites that you may find useful when looking for further information on pregnancy, birth or maternity care.
- Which? Birth Choice
- NHS Choices: Your pregnancy and baby guide
- The Breastfeeding Network
- National Childbirth Trust (NCT)
- La Leche League
- Association of Breastfeeding Mothers
- UNICEF's Baby Friendly Initiative
- Registering a birth
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Please note that the Royal Free London is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Sparkle like Markle!
Brian Jarman's work was instrumental in creating a distinction between GPs in deprived areas and those in more affl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
As a new models of care vanguard, the Royal Free London is at the forefront of taking the NHS into a brighter futu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Cape Town ward staff are celebrating the royal wedding too! They had a party with staff and patients joinng in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Congratulations to Harry and Meghan on their big day and to the brides who will benefit from wedding dresses donate… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…