It is important you let us know if you cannot attend your appointment.
Day surgery/in-patient appointments
To make or change a day case or in-patient appointment at any of our hospitals, please contact the relevant admissions office. Contact details are on the admissions page.
Change or cancel your appointment online
- Change, cancel or enquire about an out-patient appointment for yourself
- Change, cancel or enquire about an out-patient appointment for someone else
Please note that appointments for some audiology, endoscopy, gynaecology, imaging/radiology, maternity, mental health, paediatrics, physiotherapy or the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital cannot be changed or cancelled using these forms.
Change or cancel your appointment by phone
- Barnet Hospital: 020 8370 2588. Lines are open from 8am-6pm Monday-Friday.
- Chase Farm Hospital: 020 8370 2588. Lines are open from 8am-6pm Monday-Friday.
- Royal Free Hospital: 020 7443 9757. Lines are open from 8am to 5.30pm, Monday-Friday.
Monday morning and lunch times are usually our busiest periods, so please avoid calling during these times if possible.
Please note that patients who fail to attend for their clinic appointments and do not let us know beforehand may not be automatically issued with another hospital appointment.
Confirmation of the date and time of your hospital appointment may take up to two weeks to arrive by post. If you are concerned because you have not received confirmation, please contact your GP or phone the appointment line at whichever of our London hospitals you will be having your hospital appointment.
National Play in Hospital Week - 2016
Anna &Elsa visited our children's ward today with face paints &toys to celebrate play in hospital week.Thanks… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…
Thank you for helping us celebrate play in hospital week! Here's more about how we're celebrating… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…