20 July 2020
Pictured left to right: Dr Indran Balakrishnan, Dr Victoria Shivji, Dr Samuel Burridge and Ms Thameenah Hamid.
We are very proud to celebrate five Royal Free London colleagues who have been recognised in the UCL Top Teacher and Top Administrator Awards 2019-2020.
These awards have the distinction of being voted on by students, who are asked to select those members of staff who made an especially positive contribution to their learning and experience at UCL medical school.
Congratulations to all of our RFL winners in the following categories:
- Dr Indran Balakrishnan, consultant in medical microbiology
- Dr Victoria Shivji, clinical teaching fellow, infectious diseases
- Dr Samuel Burridge, clinical teaching fellow, ophthalmology
- Ms Thameenah Hamid, module 4C manager
- Ms Marie Haugen, module 4A manager
Group chief medical director Dr Chris Streather said: “On behalf of the Royal Free London I would like to congratulate all of these individuals on achieving Top Teacher and Top Administrator awards from the UCL medical school.
“This is a fantastic recognition of their hard work during the 2019-2020 academic year, and their commitment to our students is very much appreciated.”