BSc (Hons) MBChB FRCP
PA/secretary phone number: 020 8216 4992
PA/secretary email address: Lynn.email@example.com
Dr Webber is a consultant physician and geriatrician. He is one of three consultants who run the Stroke and TIA service at Barnet Hospital. Having qualified from Bristol University Medical School in 1995, he completed post graduate training in teaching and district hospitals across North London. He also undertook clinical research for two years at UCLA, Los Angeles, USA. He took up post as a consultant in 2005. He also participates in the adult acute medical take at Barnet Hospital.
- Webber AP. Recurrent cardiac failure of environmental origin. J R Soc Med 2003; 96(9): 458-459
- Webber A. Association Between Sedative Medication Use and Actigraphic-Scored Sleep in Long-Stay Nursing Home Residents. The Gerontologist (Special Issue). 2003; 43(1): 490-491
- Alessi CA, Martin JL, Webber AP. Randomized Controlled Trial of Nonpharmacological Interventions in Nursing Home Residents. Sleep. 2003; 26 (Abstract supplement), A158 0393.H
- Alessi C, Webber A, Harker J, Josephson K, Rubenstein L, Martin J. Sleep and Functional Improvement in the Nursing Home Setting. The Gerontologist (Special Issue). 2003; 43(1): 490-491
- Webber AP, Benjamin C. Wandering Hemiparesis. J R Soc Med 2004; 97(1):26-27
- Webber A, Martin J, Alessi C, Josephson K, Harker J. Nighttime noise in the rehabilitation nursing home setting. The Gerontologist (Special Issue). 2004; 44(1):38-39
- Webber A, Martin J, Alessi C, Josephson K, Harker J. Social isolation and rehabilitation outcomes in older people receiving post-acute rehabilitation in the nursing home setting. The Gerontologist (Special Issue). 2004; 44(1):41-42
- Webber AP, Alessi CA, Harker JO, Martin JL, Josephson KR, Rubenstein LZ. Depression in older adults undergoing post-acute rehabilitation in the nursing home setting. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2005 Jun;53(6):1017-22.
- Martin JL, Webber AP, Alam T, Harker JO, Josephson KR, Alessi CA.Daytime sleeping, sleep disturbance, and circadian rhythms in the nursing home. Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2006 Feb;14(2):121-9
- Fowler S, Webber A, Cooper BS, Kibbler CC, Simpson AJ, Stone SP. Successful use of feedback to improve antibiotic prescribing and reduce Clostridium difficile infection: a controlled interrupted time series. J Antimicrob Chemother. 2007 May; 59(5):990-5
- Alessi CA, Martin JL, Webber AP, Alam T, Littner MR, Harker JO, Josephson KR. More daytime sleeping predicts less functional recovery among older people undergoing inpatient post-acute rehabilitation. Sleep. 2008 Sep 1;31(9):1291-300