MBBS BSc MRCPCH MA
Email address: email@example.com
PA/secretary phone number: 020 3758 2000 ext 35095
Jane has an interest in acute paediatrics, simulation and quality improvement (QI). She has a MA in clinical education and spent a year as a Darzi clinical leadership fellow at Great Ormond Street Hospital. She is leading a QI project to implement safety huddles on ward 6 north. Jane is the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health co-lead for QI education, and a training programme director for the School of Paediatrics.
- Cheng A, Morse KJ, Rudolph J, Arab AA, Runnacles J, Eppich W. Learner-Centered Debriefing for Health Care Simulation Education: Lessons for Faculty Development. Simulation in Healthcare. 2016 Feb 1;11(1):32-40.
- Runnacles, J., & Roueché, A. Supporting colleagues to improve care: educating for quality improvement. Archives of disease in childhood-Education & practice edition 2014, edpract-2014.
- Runnacles J, Thomas L, Sevdalis N, Arora S. Development of a tool to improve performance debriefing and learning: the paediatric Objective Structured Assessment of Debriefing (OSAD) tool. Postgraduate Medical Journal 2014; 90: 613-621
- Roueche A and Runnacles J. Improving Care for the Deteriorating Child. Archives of Diseases in Childhood Education & Practice Edition 2014; 99: 61-66
- Lachman P, Runnacles J, Dudley J. Equipped- overcoming barriers to change to improve quality of care. Archives of Diseases in Childhood Education and Practice Edition 2014; 0:1-6
- Co-authored Paediatric Patient Safety Chapter for textbook “Quality Improvement and Patient safety at a glance”, Wiley- Blackwell publishers
- Runnacles, J., Moult, B., & Lachman, P. Developing future clinical leaders for quality improvement: experience from a London children's hospital.BMJ quality & safety 2013, 22(11), 956-963.
- Arora S, Ahmed M, Paige J, Nestel D, Runnacles J, Hull L, Darzi A, Sevdalis N: Objective Structured Assessment of Debriefing (OSAD): Bringing Science to the Art of Debriefing in Surgery. Ann Surg 2012; 256 (6): 982-8