Consultant paediatric haematologist
MA, MBBS, MRCP, FRCPath, MD
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
PA/secretary phone number: 020 3758 2000 ext 38155
Dr Mathias specialises in children with inherited and acquired bleeding and clotting disorders and has an adolescent clinic one day a week at the Royal Free Hospital.
- Guideline for the diagnosis and management of the rare coagulation disorders: a United Kingdom Haemophilia Centre Doctors' Organization guideline on behalf of the British Committee for Standards in Haematology. Mumford AD1, Ackroyd S, Alikhan R, Bowles L, Chowdary P, Grainger J, Mainwaring J, Mathias M, O'Connell N; BCSH Committee. Br J Haematol. 2014 Nov;167(3):304-26. doi: 10.1111/bjh.13058. Epub 2014 Aug 6
- Subcutaneous protein C concentrate in the management of severe protein C deficiency - experience from 12 centres. Br J Haematol. 2014 Feb;164(3):414-21
- Management of surgical procedures in children with severe FV deficiency: experience of 13 surgeries. Mathias M, Tunstall O, Khair K, Liesner R. Haemophilia. 2013 Mar;19(2):256-8
- Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hauser syndrome with type 3 von Willebrand's disease: a case report and review of literature. Sharief L, Pollard D, Mathias M, Kadir RA. Haemophilia. 2013 Jan;19(1):e57-9
- Prolonged bleeding after exfoliation of a deciduous tooth in a patient with Glanzmann's thrombasthenia Haemophilia Ford K, Mason C, Mathias M Jan 2012
- Mechanical bridging to heart transplantation in children less than 10kg: feasibility and limitation 2011 Euro. J. Cadio-Thor Surg.
- Prophylaxis in severe prothrombin deficiency. Mathias M, Pollard D, Riddell A. Br J Haematol. 2010
- Collins P et al. Rituximab and immune tolerance in severe haemophilia A: a consecutive national cohort. JTH 2009 May, 7(5):787-94