BSc MBChB FRCPCH
Phone number: 020 7794 0500 ext 33066
PA/secretary phone number: 020 7794 0500 x33066
PA/secretary email address: email@example.com
Fax: 020 7830 2003
Dr Maity is a consultant paediatrician with a special interest in allergy and emergency medicine.
- S.Maity, A.Bachlet, P.B.Sullivan, M.Eltumi & A.G.Thomas. Quality of life in carers of severely disabled children with severe feeding problems. Quality of Life Research 2001; 9:268
- S.Maity & A.G.Thomas. Incidence of aspiration from videofluroscopy studies.Current Paediatrics 2002; 12:354
- S.Maity & A.G.Thomas. Evaluation of A Computerised Touch-Screen Questionnaire to Measure Quality of Life in Children with Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Quality of Life Research 2001; 9:272
- S.Maity & A.G.Thomas. Measures of Quality of Life in Children. Published electronic Archives of Disease in Childhood (eADC) 12th April 2001
- S.Maity & A.G.Thomas. Quality of Life in Paediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease: A Systematic Review. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology & Nutrition. 44(5):540-554, May 2007.
- Ogden CA, Abbott J, Aggett P, Derkx BH, Maity S, Thomas AG. Pilot evaluation of an instrument to measure quality of life in British children with inflammatory bowel disease. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2008 Jan;46(1):117-20