Consultant paediatrician with an interest in diabetes and endocrinology and liaison paediatrician for eating disorders
PA/secretary phone number: 020 3758 2000
Dr Dublon is based at the Royal Free Hospital and part of the trust-wide diabetes team. She has been a paediatric diabetes consultant for eight years working primarily at the Royal Free Hospital as well as running clinics at Barnet Hospital and Chase Farm Hospital. As a registrar, she trained in adolescent health as well as endocrinology and diabetes and this continues to be a big part of her work. Dr Dublon is involved in improvement work within the department as well as being a champion of ‘Me First’, striving to put the young person and their needs first.
- A multidisciplinary diabetes education afternoon alongside our Royal Free Hospital School teaching colleagues. April 1016 International Forum of Health Safety and Improvement, Sweden.
- White Boards as a communication toolFilm presentation/April 2016 Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Annual Conference, Liverpool
- Maths Skills as taught in school as part of diabetes education, a collaboration with our hospital school. April 2016 Royal College of Paediatric and Child Health Annual Conference, Liverpool
- Blood taking in children-be prepared, April 2013. International forum of Health Safety and Improvement, London.
- Baby checks-supported by Physicians assistants. April 2013 International Forum of Health Safety and Improvement, London.