Consultant general, colorectal and emergency surgeon
Phone number: 020 7317 7712
Email address: email@example.com
Fax: 020 7472 6259
Mr Colin Hart is a general and colorectal surgeon with a clinical interest in all hernias but especially abdominal wall reconstruction and complex hernia repairs. He also undertakes the surgical management of inflammatory bowel disease. His research interests include stem cells and the role of dietary antioxidants in cancer.
- The effect of exercise on coagulation and fibrinolysis factors in patients with peripheral arterial disease. Patelis N, Karaolanis G, Kouvelos G, Hart C, Matheiken S. Exp Biol Med (Maywood); July 2016
- Critical limb ischaemia in adult human skeletal muscle increases satellite cell proliferation but not differentiation. Hart CA, Tsui J, Khan K, Ho TK, Shiwen X, Ponticos M, Abraham DJ, Baker DM. Surgical Science, May 2015; 6(5) 198-207
- Laparoscopic incisional and ventral hernia repair in a district general hospital. Mann CD, Luther A, Hart C, Finch JG. Annals of the Royal College of Surgeons of England Jan 2015; 97(1):22-6
- Stem cells of the lower limb and their potential in the management of critical limb ischaemia. Hart C.A., Khanna A, Tsui J, Abraham D.J, Baker D.M. Experimental Biology and Medicine Aug 2013; 238(10)
- The emerging harm of antioxidants in carcinogenesis: Hart C, Cohen CR, Norwood MG, Stebbing J. Future Oncology; May 2012:8(5); 535-548
- Mechanisms of reducing postoperative pain, nausea and vomiting: a systematic review of current techniques: Rawlinson A, Kitchingham N, Hart C, McMahon G, Ong L, Khanna A. Evidence Based Medicine March 2012.
- Antioxidants and cancer: Stebbing J, Hart CA. Lancet Oncology; October 2011:12(11)996
- T-Tube duodenocholangiostomy for the management of duodenal fistulae: Paluszkiewicz P, Dudek W, Daulatzai N, Stanislawek A, Hart C; World Journal of Surgery 2010; 34:791-796
- Pancreas sparing duodenectomy as an emergency procedure; Paluszkiewicz P, Dudek W, Lowery K, Hart CA; World Journal of Emergency Surgery 2009, 4:19