Mr Jonathan Hughes
Consultant ENT / head and neck surgeon
Phone number: 020 8375 2460
Email address: Jonathan.Hughes@nhs.net
PA/secretary email address: Anne.Bateman@nhs.net
Fax: 020 8367 4988
Jonathan Hughes graduated from University of Bristol Medical School in 2000. He undertook ENT training in London and completed two fellowships in head and neck, and voice/airway surgery. He conducted research at the Barts Cancer Institute and visited world-leading ENT / head and neck centres in New York and Philadelphia.
- Factors associated with delays in head and neck cancer treatment: case-control study. Nash R, Hughes J, Sandison A, Stewart S, Clarke P, Mace A. The Journal of Laryngology and Otology. 2015 Apr;129(4):383-5.
- Isolated Herpes Simplex in the Adult Larynx: A rare complication of methotrexate-induced immunosuppression. J Lee, S Ojha, J Hughes, J Weir. The Journal of Laryngology and Otology. 2015 Jul;129(7):718-20.
- Lister strain vaccinia virus with thymidine kinase gene deletion is a tractable platform for development of a new generation of oncolytic virus. Hughes J, Wang P, Alusi G, Shi H, Chu Y, Wang J, Bhakta V, McNeish I, McCart A, Lemoine NR, Wang Y. Gene Therapy. 2015 Jun;22(6):476-84.
- Viral Gene Therapy for Head and Neck Cancer. J Hughes, G Alusi, Y Wang. The Journal of Laryngology and Otology. 2015 Apr;129(4):314-20.
- Delayed presentation of a large congenital laryngeal cleft in an adult. M. Bakir, J Hughes, G Sandhu. Annals of Royal College of Surgeons of England. 2015 Jan;97(1):e6-8.
- A Vaccinia virus armed with interleukin-10 is a promising therapeutic agent for treatment of murine pancreatic cancer. Louisa Chard, Eleni Maniati, Pengju Wang, Jiwei Wang, Fengyu Cao, Jahangir Ahmed, Jonathan Hughes, Margueritte Khouri, Shengdian Wang, Xiaozhu Li, Bela Denes, Istvan Fodor, Thorsten Hagemann, Nicholas Lemoine, and Yaohe Wang. Clinical Cancer Research. 2015 Jan 15;21(2):405-16.