Consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist
MD, MRCOG, Diploma in Clinical Risk Management
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PA/secretary phone number: 020 8216 5406
PA/secretary email address: email@example.com
Fax: 020 8216 5405
Mr Karoshi is a women’s health expert and works as a consultant obstetrician and gynecologist and treats high-risk obstetrics patients and mentors junior colleagues. He is a leading figure in the effort to prevent and reduce the incidence of postpartum hemorrhage, serving this initiative from multiple directions. He is a skilled gynaecological endoscopic surgeon and has been awarded with gynaecological endoscopist by The European Academy of Gynecological Surgery, Leuven, Belgium.
- A Textbook of Simplified Laparoscopic Hysterectomy: Practical and safe methodology where economic considerations are significant (In Press, Sapiens Publishing, UK), Rajendra Sankpal, Mahantesh Karoshi, Louis Keith)
- Textbook of Postpartum Hemorrhage, Editors – Prof.Sir Arulkumaran, Mahantesh Karoshi , Christopher B Lynch, Louis Keith, Andre Lalonde, , Sapiens Publishing, UK. Launched at FIGO Conference, Rome, Italy, November 2012.
- Textbook of Preconceptional Medicine & Counseling , Editors – Mahantesh Karoshi, Sandra Newbold, Christopher B-Lynch, Louis Keith, Sapiens Publishing, UK 2012
- Textbook of Obesity and Pregnancy, Editors – Margaret Rees, Mahantesh Karoshi, Louis Keith, Royal Society of Medicine Press, London, October 2008- BMA Medical Book Awards Winner 2009 (Highly Commended)
- Textbook of Postpartum Hemorrhage, (2006), Editors – Christopher B Lynch, Louis Keith, Andre Lalonde, Mahantesh Karoshi, Sapiens Publishing, UK. Launched at FIGO Conference Kuala-Lumpur, Malaysia November 2006
- Biopanic, advanced maternal age and fertility outcomes. Larisa Corda, Amita Khanapure, Mahantesh Karoshi, Textbook of Preconceptional Medicine & Counseling, Sapiens Publishing, UK, 2012
- Zygosity testing. Chapter 21, pp 217-226. M.Karoshi*, L.G.Keith,; Prenatal Assessment of Multiple Pregnancy; First Edition, Informa Healthcare, London, UK 2007
- Single Unit transfusion in the bled out patient. V.Nama, M.Karoshi, S.A.Mujeeb, Chapter 42, Textbook of Postpartum Hemorrhage, Sapiens Publishing, London, UK, November 2006
- Postpartum zygosity determination in twins. Chapter 94, pp 776-783. L.G.Keith, M.Karoshi*; Textbook of Multiple pregnancy: Epidemiology, Gestation & Perinatal Outcome; 2nd edition, Parthenon, London, UK 2005
- Solving the problem of postpartum hemorrhage : A truly global effort, ,Mahantesh Karoshi, Louis Keith , , Archives of Perinatal Medicine, 2011
- The B-Lynch uterine brace suture, and a bit of this and a bit of that… IJGO, Mahantesh Karoshi: International Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics; 2010, 108:184-86.
- Challenges in managing postpartum hemorrhage in resource poor countries: Karoshi M, Keith L. Clinical Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2009, 285 -298.
- The single unit transfusion in post partum hemorrhage: A new perspective. Int J Fertil Womens Med. 2006 ; 51(2):58-63.
- Postpartum Hemorrhage in the Developed World: An Enigma : Michael Wac, MD; Jaroslaw Oleszczuk, MD, PhD; Ashlesha Patel, MD; Mahantesh Karoshi, MD; Louis Keith, MD, PhD , The Female Patient , Vol.302005The Obstetric Performance of United Kingdom Asylum Seekers from Somalia: A Case Control Study and Literature Review, Yoong W, Kohle S, Karoshi M, Ullah M, Nauta M Int J Fertil Womens Med. 2005 175-9.
- Postpartum haemorrhage: A new perspective for a new millennium. M.Karoshi*, L.G.Keith, Archives of Perinatal medicine, 2005,
- Postpartum haemorrhage: A new perspective for a new millennium. M.Karoshi*, L.G.Keith, International Journal of Gynaecology and Obstetrics (Indian edition), 2005
- Secondary Occupational Amenorrhoea. M. Karoshi*, M.K. Swamy, International Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics; 2004Polycystic ovarian disease a misnomer: Looking for a new name? M.Karoshi*, S.Okolo, International Journal of Fertility & Women’s Health 2004,
- Laparoscopic Filshie Clip sterilization and selective use of methylene blue dye test, M.Karoshi*, W.Yoong, International Journal of Fertility & Women’s Health 2004
- Urine pregnancy test and intrauterine inseminations, M. Karoshi, Lancet. 2004
- Papulonecrotic tuberculids: a rare cutaneous manifestation of tuberculosis in pregnancy, Owen Heath, Naguib F Naguib,Mahantesh Karoshi (Corresponding author) BMJ Case Reports 2009; doi:10.1136/bcr.08.2009.2223
- Ketonuria and HELLP syndrome: BMJ Case Reports, 2009; Phanendra Kumar Gubbala1, Mahantesh Karoshi and Faris Zakaria; doi:10.1136/bcr.10.2008.1087, 2009,
- Egg on my face: an unusual way of reducing prolapses. Abdelmagied A, Karoshi M, Yoong W. J Obstet Gynaecol. 2005
- Secondary abdominal appendicular ectopic pregnancy : Nama V, Gyampoh B, Karoshi M, McRae R , Opemuyi I. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2007 Umbilical cord rupture: a case report and review of literature: Naidu M, Nama V, Karoshi M, Kakumani V, Worth R. Int J Fertil Womens Med. 2007 Mar-Jun; 52(2-3):107-110
- International Journal of Gynaecology & Obstetrics, European Journal of Gynaecology & Obstetrics