Consultant urological surgeon
MBBS, MS (University Gold Medal), FRCS (Edin), FRCS (Urology), FEBU, DNB (Urology)
Phone number: 020 7794 0500 ext 34352
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private practice email address: email@example.com
Prasad Patki is a urological surgeon who specialises in the treatment of kidney cancer. He has a joint appointment as a clinical lead of urology at Barts Health and consultant surgeon at the renal cancer centre, Royal Free Hospital.
- Robotic Partial Nephrectomy: A comparison of the transperitoneal and retroperitoneal approaches. A Huges Hallett, P Patki, N Patel, N Barber, M Sullivan, R Thilagarajah, J Endourol. 2013 Jul;27(7):869-74. doi: 10.1089/end.2013.0023. Epub 2013 May 2.
- Preoperative nephrometry scores do not influence decision making in the surgical management of localised renal cell carcinoma. Roy A, Ahmed D, Powles T, Peters J, Patki P. Abstract : Society International Urologie’ annual meeting 2014
- The effect of anti VEGF TKI on biomarkers and tumour heterogeneity in metastatic clear cell renal cancer. Grant S, Peters J, Patki P, Powles T et al. Abstract: European Association of Urology annual meeting 2014
- Crisis simulations for robotic procedures: Development of a training module and initial results. Prasad Patki, Shabnam Undre, Archie Hughes-Hallett, Nick Sevdalis, Louise Hull, Nick Wilson, Ben Maddison and Ranjan Thilagarajah. Abstract: European Association of Urology annual meeting 2012
- Multi Disciplinary Crisis Simulations for Robotic Procedures: Development of a Training Module and Initial Results. Prasad Patki, Shabnam Undre, Nick Sevdalis, Louise Hull, Nick Wilson, Ben Maddison and Ranjan Thilagarajah. Abstract: European Robotic Urology Society annual meeting 2011
- Transposition of the left ureter through the sigmoid mesocolon during robotic intracorporeal reconstruction: A point-of-technique. Patki P, Athanasiadis G, Bassnett G, Cathcart P, Hines J, Nathan S, Kelly J. Abstract: European Robotic Urology Society annual meeting 2012