Mr Saurabh Jain
Consultant ophthalmic surgeon
MB BS , MS, FRCOphth
Phone number: 020 7794 0500 ext 31332
Mr Jain is a consultant ophthalmologist with a special interest in paediatric ophthalmology and strabismus. He leads the adult strabismus and botulinum toxin service at the Royal Free and carries out cataract surgery and outreach clinics at Barnet, Edgware and Whittington hospitals.
- Watts P; Child maltreatment guideline working party of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists UK, Watts P, Adams G, Ainsworth J, Biswas S, Bonshek R, Fleck B, Goyal R, Jain S, Leitch J, Long V, Lloyd C, Luthert P, Maguire S, Mulvihill A, Rathod D, Simmons I, Tandon A, Taylor D, Williams C, Woodruff G. Abusive head trauma and the eye in infancy. Eye (Lond). 2013 Aug 30.
- Kim MJ, Jain S.What makes a good operation great? Factors determining patient satisfaction with local anaesthesia in cataract surgery. Eye (Lond). 2013 Jun 7.
- Chiu M, Hennings C, Jain S. Is ophthalmic follow-up of premature infants necessary: a national survey. JPOS 2013.
- Kontos A. Mitry D. Althauser S. Jain S. Acute serous macular detachment and cystoid macular oedema after uncomplicated phacoemulsification using standard dose subconjunctival cefuroxime. Cutaneous and Ocular Toxicology. 2013
- Ritchie A, Colapinto P, Jain S. The Psychological Impact of Strabismus: Does the angle really matter? Strabismus 2013
- Koay S, Jain S, Cropley I, Petrushkin H, Beynon H. Endogenous endophthalmitis and liver abscesses. Acute Med. 2012;11(1):25-7.
- Petrushkin H, Oyewole K, Jain S. Botulinum Toxin for the Treatment of Early Onset Esotropia in Children with Cerebral Palsy. J Pediatr Ophthalmol Strabismus. 2012 Mar 1;49(2):125.
- Tan N, Jolly R, Jain S. Fornix incision in Strabismus Surgery: The Park’s technique revisited. Journal of Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus. 2011 Sep 27;48:e55-7