Consultant ENT head-neck and thyroid surgeon
MBChB(Hons), BSc(Hons), FRCS(ORL-HNS), DCH, PgCertMedEd
PA/secretary phone number: 0208 375 2460 or 0207 830 2849 (Ext 32451)
PA/secretary email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 020 8367 4988
Yogesh Bhatt is a consultant ENT head-neck surgeon, with advanced UK and International fellowship training in head and neck cancer surgery. He focuses on malignant and benign thyroid & parathyroid surgery. He is Chair of the Thyroid Cancer Multidisciplinary Team at the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust and Lead Clinician for Thyroid Cancer Services. He is Clinical Lead for ENT Head & Neck Surgery and Audiology Services and an Undergraduate Tutor at University College London Medical school.
Regionally Mr Bhatt is the Pathway Director for Head and Neck Cancer for London Cancer, the Cancer Alliance for North Central and North East London and is an Honorary Consultant at University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Mr Bhatt enjoys international collaboration with endocrine surgical oncology groups and is an invited international faculty member to the World Congress on Thyroid Cancer.
- Urgent Care Guide in Otolaryngology: A 5-step approach. Persaud R, Fang S, Khan M, Wong E, Bhatt YM. Fast-Print Publishing, Febuary 2014. ISBN 9781780357591
- A painless pigmented pinna lesion. Bhatt YM. Archives of Diseases in Childhood, 2013 Jul;98(7):564
- Aspergillus petrous apicitis associated with cerebral and peri-tubular abscess in an immunocompetent man. Bhatt YM, Pahade N, Nair B. Journal of Laryngology and Otology, 2013;127(4):404-7
- Magnetic resonance imaging in patients with Neurofibromatosis type 2 and auditory brainstem implants. Bhatt YM, Freeman S, Soh C, Rutherford S, King AT, Lloyd S.Skull Base. 2012;73(S2):182
- Musical hallucination following whiplash injury. Bhatt YM, de Carpentier JP. Journal of Laryngology and Otology. 2012;126:615-8
- Cervical necrotising fasciitis with descending necrotising mediastinitis.Bhatt YM, Small M.Postgrad Med J. 2011;87(1030):570
- Pott's puffy tumour: harbinger of intracranial sepsis. Bhatt YM, Belloso A. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2011;82(5):547-8
- Arc welder with basal cell carcinoma. Bhatt YM, Nigam A, Sissons MCJ. British Medical Journal 2010; 341:c4222
- Imaging findings in ACE-Inhibitor induced angioedema. Bhatt YM, Aucott W. Emergency Medicine Journal 2011;28(7):589
- Stridor caused by vagal nerve stimulator: a case report and implications for the otolaryngologist. Bhatt YM, Hans PH, Bellso A. Journal of Laryngology and Otology 2010; 124: 557-559.
- Predictors of Audiological Outcome following Cochlear Implantation in Adults.Green KMJ, Bhatt YM, Mawman DJ, O’Driscoll MP, Saeed SR, Ramsden RT. Cochlear Implants International 2007; 8: 1-11.
- Device non-use following cochlear implantation in adults. Bhatt YM, Green KMJ, Mawman DJ, O’Driscoll MP, Saeed SR, Ramsden RT. Otology & Neurotology 2005; 26: 183-187.
- Trends and audiological outcomes after multichannel cochlear implantation, The Manchester Adult Series 1988-2002. Mawman DJ, Bhatt YM, Green KMJ, O’Driscoll MP, Saeed SR, Ramsden RT. Clinical Otolaryngology 2004; 29: 331-339.
- Surgical complications following cochlear implantation in adults. Green KMJ, Bhatt YM, Saeed SR, Ramsden RT. Journal of Laryngology & Otology 2004; 118: 417-420.
- Progression of an intramedullary spinal cord ganglioglioma to primitive neuroectodermal tumor (PNET): A case report and review of the literature. Bundock EA, Bhatt YM, Goumnerova L, Folkerth RD. Journal of Neuropathology & Experimental Neurology 2004; 63: 536.