MSc MCSP SRP
Phone number: 0208 216 4014
Email address: Karen.email@example.com
Jude trained at Brunel University/West Middlesex hospital and completed her post-grad training and MSc at Hertfordshire University. She is a qualified non-medical prescriber and practices in her Consultant role in Orthopaedics specialising in Shoulder conditions. she has an interest in most MSK conditions, including sports injuries and Pain management.
- June 87- ACL repairs/ post-op rehab in professional sportsmen: International journal of sports medicine
- 2000,2001,2002- Book reviews/ Chartered Society of Physiotherapy: Frontline journal
- 2001- “Are we asking the right questions” MSc research thesis
- 2001-2004- Contributor with various articles : Physiotherapy pain association professional journal
- 2003- “Primary care triage” : Modernisation agency website
- 2003- “How do you survive a year long waiting list” : Presentation at Chartered society of Physiotherapy annual congress.
- 2006- Expert consensus evidence with research evidence to develop clinically useful guidelines for people with persistent low back pain: World congress of Physiotherapy;Canada
- 2006/7- Guidelines for the management of chronic low back pain: CSP, published in volumes over 2 years.
- 2008-2010- UKUFF (UK rotator cuff surgery trial)
- 2012- CSAW (Can shoulder arthroscopy work-national trial)