MBBS FRCP MD
Phone number: 020 3758 2000 ext 38134
Email address: email@example.com
PA/secretary phone number: 020 7830 2376
Dr Sandy McBride is a consultant dermatologist with a special interest in psoriasis and the psychological impact of skin conditions. As well as performing general dermatology, she leads a multi-discplinary psoriasis service which aims to provide holistic care to people with psoriasis. She is also dermatology lead for the Royal Free psycho-dermatology service, a member of the British Association of Dermatologists pycho-dermatology working party and the See Psoriasis: Look Deeper collaboration. Her research interests include the management of psoriasis and the psychological impact of psoriasis and other skin diseases.
- Psoriasis - snapshots of the unspoken: Using novel methods to explore patients' personal models of psoriasis and the impact on well-being.Bundy C, Borthwick M, McAteer H, Cordingley L, Howells L, Bristow P, McBride S. Br J Dermatol. 2014 May 10.
- Psoriasis and psycho-dermatology.Moon HS, Mizara A, McBride SR.Dermatol Ther (Heidelb). 2013 Dec;3(2):117-30.
- Switching biological agents for psoriasis in secondary care: a single-centre, retrospective, open-label study.Woo WA, Waite A, Rustin MH, McBride SR.Br J Dermatol. 2014 Apr;170(4):989-90.
- Follicular mucinosis treated with topical 0.1% tacrolimus ointment.Kluk J, Krassilnik N, McBride SR.Clin Exp Dermatol. 2014 Mar;39(2):227-8.
- Core beliefs and psychological distress in patients with psoriasis and atopic eczema attending secondary care: the role of schemas in chronic skin disease.Mizara A, Papadopoulos L, McBride SR.Br J Dermatol. 2012 May;166(5):986-93.
- Dementia associated with scleromyxoedema reversed by high-dose intravenous immunoglobulin.Shergill B, Orteu CH, McBride SR, Rustin MH.Br J Dermatol. 2005 Sep;153(3):650-2. Review.
- Teicoplanin induced drug hypersensitivity syndrome.Perrett CM, McBride SR.BMJ. 2004 May 29;328(7451):1292. No abstract available.
- Optimizing the frequency of outpatient short-contact dithranol treatment used in combination with broadband ultraviolet B for psoriasis: a randomized, within-patient controlled trial.McBride SR, Walker P, Reynolds NJ.Br J Dermatol. 2003 Dec;149(6):1259-65.
- Loss of p21(WAF1) compartmentalisation in sebaceous carcinoma compared with sebaceous hyperplasia and sebaceous adenoma. McBride SR, Leonard N, Reynolds NJ.J Clin Pathol. 2002 Oct;55(10):763-6.
- Attitudes and beliefs of an albino population toward sun avoidance: advice and services provided by an outreach albino clinic in Tanzania. McBride SR, Leppard BJ.Arch Dermatol. 2002 May;138(5):629-32.
- Key developments in dermatology.McBride SR, Reynolds NJ.Practitioner. 1999 Nov;243(1604):789, 793, 796 passim. Review.
- Prevalence of skin disease in rural Tanzania and factors influencing the choice of health care, modern or traditional.Satimia FT, McBride SR, Leppard B.Arch Dermatol. 1998 Nov;134(11):1363-6.
- Vesicular mycosis fungoides.McBride SR, Dahl MG, Slater DN, Sviland L.Br J Dermatol. 1998 Jan;138(1):141-4.
- Fatal toxic epidermal necrolysis associated with mefloquine antimalarial prophylaxis.McBride SR, Lawrence CM, Pape SA, Reid CA.Lancet. 1997 Jan 11;349(9045):101. No abstract available.