If you are coming to one of our London sexual health clinics for sexual health screening, please read the following information before your appointment:
- Men - please do not pass urine for one hour before your visit to clinic.
- We aim to see, treat and discharge you within two hours of your time slot. However at very busy times, it may be longer.
- Please eat and drink as normal before attending the clinic – you are not required to fast for any of the tests we do.
If you have been asked to make a follow-up appointment from a recent visit please contact the clinic below:
- Clare Simpson Clinic, Barnet Hospital: Tel: 020 8216 4110, email email@example.com.
- Clare Simpson Clinic, Edgware Community Hospital: Tel 020 8731 2200, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marlborough Clinic, Royal Free Hospital: Tel; 020 7830 2047, or make a Marlborough Clinic appointment online.
National Play in Hospital Week - 2016
Thank you for helping us celebrate play in hospital week! Here's more about how we're celebrating… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…
Thank you for your lovely tweet Maggie! We'll pass this on to the team :-) Wishing you a speedy recovery. twitter.com/thehenster63/s…