Newly qualified and experienced nurses at the Royal Free London have the opportunity to work across the trusts four divisions – transplant and specialist services, surgery and associated services, urgent care, and women and children – which between them care for 1.6 million patients each year.
We offer fantastic support and opportunities for our nursing and midwifery staff to include:
- access to internally run clinical skills and personal development courses
- access to an internal leadership toolkit and development programme
- access to a Band 6 talent management programme for aspiring ward/unit managers
- support with applications for nationally run leadership programmes
- access to a nationally-recognised preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
- access to post-registration CPD courses, modules and programmes from our partner universities for career and role model development
- support from locally based clinical practice educators/facilitators
Our nurses play a fundamental role in our delivery of excellent outcomes and excellent patient experience, so it is our aim to create a happy and healthy working environment where our nurses can thrive and succeed. If you'd like to be a part of our team, we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Facilitating and supporting a workforce of talented, dedicated nurses is at the top of our priority list.
Browse our current nursing vacancies at Barnet Hospital, Chase Farm Hospital and the Royal Free Hospital.
Find out what it’s like to work for the Royal Free London – meet our nurses.
Find out more
To find out more about our trust, download our nursing and midwifery brochure.
If you would like more information on our current vacancies, working in a particular speciality or the recruitment process in general, please email us at email@example.com and we will arrange for a member of staff to contact you.