How can I get involved?

The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust subscribes to, and actively encourages the “OK to Ask” campaign run by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR), which is intended to empower members of the public to have the information and confidence they need on the subject of clinical research.

If you have a particular illness or ailment and you would like to find out about research in that area, it’s "OK to ask" your treating clinician or GP or nurse, who will be able to advise you of current on-going research taking place.

Find out about taking part in research.