The Royal Free Charity Pears Building has opened a new suite of comfortable hotel style accommodation for patients and other guests which is conveniently situated on the Royal Free Hospital campus.
- Accommodation is available as single, twin and double rooms, and suites with kitchen and seating areas.
- All rooms are en-suite with bed linen, towels and toiletries provided and there are several larger accessible rooms.
- Each room is equipped with: a fridge, television, tea and coffee making facilities, free Wi-Fi and air-conditioning.
- The larger suite rooms are equipped with kitchen appliances and cooking utensils.
- The accommodation is located on the top two floors of the Pears Building with stunning views across Hampstead and north London.
- Access to the accommodation floors is limited to guests and accommodation staff only.
- There is 24-hour access to the building via the main entrance where a security team is always on site.
For details on making a reservation or availability please contact email@example.com or phone 020 7830 2921
Bus strikes in December: check your travel