We do not have a waiting list for new referrals. We aim to see emergencies the same day and urgent referrals within one week. We aim to see all other referrals within 4-6 weeks.
Useful information to help us prioritise referrals are:
- Current height and weight
- Rate of any weight loss, eg 3kg in three weeks
- Current estimated food/calorie intake
- Any other physical or mental health concerns
- Telephone numbers (to enable us to arrange urgent appointments)
We do not need referrers to organise blood tests or any other investigations in advance, especially where young people may be rapidly losing weight. Please see the referrals tab on the CAMHS main page for contact details and further information.
You're more likely to stop smoking with the right support – so find out the combination that's right for you in jus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The flu vaccine is well tested and has an excellent safety record. It is good to protect yourself and those around.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…