Our response to COVID-19
We know this will be a difficult time for our patients, and their families, friends and carers. We appreciate your understanding and support in helping us to protect our patients and staff.
As part of our response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, we have introduced a number of changes to the services we provide, which are detailed below.
- Changes to our out-patient appointments
- Changes to planned surgery
- Changes to adult services at Edgware Community Hospital
- Changes to the out-patient pharmacy opening hours at the Royal Free Hospital
- Updated information for maternity service users
- Changes to adult blood taking services
- Changes to children and young people's blood taking services
- Changes to our audiology service
- Changes to our ophthalmology service