The services provided by our community gynaecologists include:
- Contraceptive advice – this is a self or doctor referral and the clinic is held on a Tuesday or Thursday afternoon. Counselling and provision of different contraceptive choices such as contraceptive pills, contraceptive injections, coils (IUD and IUS), implants, diaphragms and condoms are offered.
- Menopause, premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and specialist psychosexual clinic – this a doctor referral only.
- Termination of pregnancy – this is a GP/family planning clinic referral. This offers pre-assessment and counselling. We are also a tertiary referral centre for management of patients with complicated medical problems.
- Emergency contraception – this is a walk in service.
- Cervical screening on a Tuesday or Thursday afternoon.
Community gynaecology for the Camden area can be accessed directly from Pond Street and is located next to the Marlborough clinic. Community gynaecology is open Monday-Friday.
For further advice call 020 7830 2495 or 020 7794 0500 ext 37087/37089.
Royal Free Hospital gets tough on smokers
Today the RFH anaesthesia team is launching a new project to reduce blood loss and blood products required by women… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Katie Vangucci, clinical lead for orthopaedic therapies at Barnet and Chase Farm hospitals says the RFL values mean… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
(1/3) When you walk through our doors, you trust that the staff looking after you or your loved ones are doing the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…