The services provided by our community gynaecologists include:
- Contraceptive advice – this is a self or doctor referral and the clinic is held on a Tuesday or Thursday afternoon. Counselling and provision of different contraceptive choices such as contraceptive pills, contraceptive injections, coils (IUD and IUS), implants, diaphragms and condoms are offered.
- Menopause, premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and specialist psychosexual clinic – this a doctor referral only.
- Termination of pregnancy – this is a GP/family planning clinic referral. This offers pre-assessment and counselling. We are also a tertiary referral centre for management of patients with complicated medical problems.
- Emergency contraception – this is a walk in service.
- Cervical screening on a Tuesday or Thursday afternoon.
Community gynaecology for the Camden area can be accessed directly from Pond Street and is located next to the Marlborough clinic. Community gynaecology is open Monday-Friday.
For further advice call 020 7830 2495 or 020 7794 0500 ext 37087/37089.
We run a tuberculosis clinic at The Grove Centre, Royal Free Hospital, and at Edgware Hospital on Mondays at 1.30-4… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The Royal Free London has cared for people diagnosed with & at risk of tuberculosis for many years. Patient-focused… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
TB is on the rise in London, but our dedicated TB team is here to help. If you suffer from symptoms including neck… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…