The use of crystal methamphetamine, mephedrone and/or GBL during sex, can impact our wellbeing, relationships and sexual health in a variety of ways.
CNWL provide ChemSex support for gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men. Advice can help you:
- become better informed
- get more control over your lifestyle
- learn how to play more safely
- use drugs less frequently
- work towards a chem-free weekend or a chem-free month
- stop taking part in ChemSex altogether
- negotiate risks, set boundaries and avoid compulsive use when using hooking-up apps/online sites
- get clean needles/access safer injecting information
- get a sexual health screen, vaccinations or PEP/PEPSE
Talk to us about PEP
Our health advisers are on hand for an informal, judgment-free chat (one to one) about all things sex and drugs.
Nurses who developed a new digital call system at Chase Farm Hospital have been nominated for a @NT_Award. The team… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…