The use of crystal methamphetamine, mephedrone and/or GBL during sex, can impact our wellbeing, relationships and sexual health in a variety of ways.
We provide ChemSex support for gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men. Our health advisers can help you:
- become better informed
- get more control over your lifestyle
- learn how to play more safely
- use drugs less frequently
- work towards a chem-free weekend or a chem-free month
- stop taking part in ChemSex altogether
- negotiate risks, set boundaries and avoid compulsive use when using hooking-up apps/online sites
- get clean needles/access safer injecting information
- get a sexual health screen, vaccinations or PEP/PEPSE
Talk to us about PEP
Our health advisers are on hand for an informal, judgment-free chat (one to one) about all things sex and drugs.
For more information about ChemSex support, please phone the health advisers on 020 7830 2847. You can also access support and information on the London Friend website.
Walking for Windrush - NHS 70
On the day of your operation If you're coming for an operation at one of the three day surgery units at the Royal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Photo gallery: Celebrating the 20th anniversary of the neuroendocrine tumour (NET) unit at the Royal Free London… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Our Chase Farm Hospital patients will have an improved experience with care designed around them based on internati… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…