The use of crystal methamphetamine, mephedrone and/or GBL during sex, can impact our wellbeing, relationships and sexual health in a variety of ways.
CNWL provide ChemSex support for gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men. Advice can help you:
- become better informed
- get more control over your lifestyle
- learn how to play more safely
- use drugs less frequently
- work towards a chem-free weekend or a chem-free month
- stop taking part in ChemSex altogether
- negotiate risks, set boundaries and avoid compulsive use when using hooking-up apps/online sites
- get clean needles/access safer injecting information
- get a sexual health screen, vaccinations or PEP/PEPSE
Talk to us about PEP
Our health advisers are on hand for an informal, judgment-free chat (one to one) about all things sex and drugs.
For more information about ChemSex support, please see the CNWL website. You can also access support and information on the London Friend website.
Midwives honoured for inspiring care