28 October 2019 — 1 November 2019
This hugely successful annual course, now in its fourth year, is aimed at paediatric OTs and those who are interested in a career move, who want to learn from clinicians who are specialists in their field. It will appeal to new graduates as well as those working in paediatrics (and other areas of OT) at band 5 or 6 level.
Course content will include:
- current best practice in assessment and intervention for a wide range of children with conditions such as ASD, CP, DCD, Developmental Delay, ADHD and the age range covered will be birth to school leaving age
- latest evidence-based approaches; efficient intervention processes from referral to discharge and cost-effective service delivery models.
- goal setting and measuring outcomes
- Report writing and EHCPs
- variety of teaching methods including clinical videos, group work and lectures
- the team will share many of the resources used and all participants will be given a copy of 'OT Tools' - for OTs working in schools and preschools.
- specialist case studies such as the pre-term child, use of SI, Digital Assistive Technology, Postural Management and CO-OP groups plus many more
- opportunity to visit the OT department and participate in a follow up morning
Bookings via Eventbrite only.