14 September 2018, 09:00 – 18:00
Royal Free London Nuclear Medicine Academy is once again opening its doors for Nuclear Medicine Technologists, Radiographers, Nurses, other allied healthcare workers as well as students for the Second Annual Nuclear Medicine Update.
The London Nuclear Medicine update is an educational and networking event for technologists, radiographers and trainees/students working in Nuclear Medicine and Hybrid Imaging to provide the latest updates on current practice (diagnostic and therapeutic) and future perspective.
The course objectives include:
- Review technical advances and clinical applications of Hybrid Imaging (PET/CT & SPECT/CT)
- Review Patients Preparation, Imaging and Processing
- Review Normal Variants, Pitfalls and artefacts in Hybrid Imaging
- Review Incidental findings in Hybrid Imaging
- Introduction to Contrast-enhanced Imaging
Course Fee: £75.00
You can register by clicking on this link: http://www.rfhnucmed-academy.net
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org