We want to work together with you to improve our services!
12 May 2023
At the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust, our goal is to provide an excellent experience for all those who use our services. To help us do this, we need to work together.
We have launched the Royal Free Involvement Register which is a database of patients, carers and service users who would like to help us with projects across our hospitals. We might ask our Involvement Register members to help with:
- reviewing patient information
- helping us decide how to spend a grant
- suggesting ideas for improvements to a service
- designing and developing a research study
- attending focus group meetings to share experiences and have group discussions
Signing up to the Involvement Register means you will regularly hear about opportunities to get involved with our work. You can pick and choose what interests you and fits with your availability.
If you would like to sign up, please go www.royalfree.nhs.uk/patientinvolvement to find out more and to complete the form. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.