The Royal Free London’s annual staff awards, the outstanding staff contribution and rewards (Oscars), are now open for nominations.
The Oscars awards aim to recognise individuals, teams or services that have made an exceptional contribution to the trust and an outstanding difference to the care and wellbeing of our patients, their carers or our staff during 2015. The Oscars are held on an annual basis and for 2015/16 they will be held on 9 March 2016. The awards will be held at the Grand Connaught Rooms in Covent Garden and are made possible by the generosity of the Royal Free Charity.
Staff, patients and their carers can nominate individuals, teams or services for the awards, choosing from one of nine categories:
- Clinician of the year award
- Unsung hero award
- Team of the year award
- Quality, research and/or innovation award
- Outstanding contribution to education award
- Outstanding contribution to patient safety award
- Volunteer of the year award
- Celebrating diversity award
- Chairman’s leadership award
Nominations will close on 13 November and nominees will be shortlisted by a panel of judges.