We have maternity day assessment units on the 2nd floor of Barnet Hospital and on the 5th floor of the Royal Free Hospital. Our specialist maternity day assessment units are for women who require additional care, monitoring and treatment during their pregnancy and after birth.
The reasons you may need to attend the day assessment unit include:
- having high blood pressure in pregnancy
- the baby not moving as much as usual during pregnancy
- you are having severe itching during pregnancy
- you are having a problem with a Caesarean section wound after the birth
- you are having a problem with the stitches in your perineum after birth
If you have any concerns or would like to know more, you can contact the maternity day assessment unit on 020 7794 0500 x65144 (Barnet Hospital) or 020 7794 0500 x33846 (Royal Free Hospital).
- Monday to Friday 8am-11pm
- Weekends and bank holidays 8am-8pm
Royal Free Hospital:
- Monday to Friday 7.45am-6pm
- Weekends and Bank Holidays 10am-6pm (closed Christmas Day and New Years' Day)
Outside of these hours you will be seen in the maternity triage unit or on the delivery suites.
At 12 noon today we will be joining with others across the country to observe a minute's silence to remember those… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
We are seeking to recruit an exceptional individual with vision and energy to provide visible clinical and professi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Having an operation at one of our hospitals? With the opening of the new Chase Farm Hospital, we're changing the wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
We have today published an audit into our use of Streams, an app which is helping to deliver improved care to patie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced dietitian to join our team at the Neurological Reha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…