Healthy volunteers are being sought to take part in a research study at the Royal Free Hospital, known as the Odyssey trial, aimed at preventing global flu outbreaks.
Joining this clinical trial will not only help develop a potential new type of mRNA flu vaccine but may also help investigational vaccine development for other infectious diseases.
Volunteers need to meet the following criteria:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You are in good medical health.
- You are not pregnant or planning pregnancy.
- You have not received any vaccines within the 28 days before the first injection, nor intend to in the next month or so.
What to expect from this study:
- Your participation in this trial will last approximately seven months, involving seven scheduled clinic visits and four scheduled phone calls.
- Provided conditions are met in the screening visit, participants will receive one injection in the upper arm during their next clinic visit (day 1) and another during the third clinic visit (approximately 22 days after first vaccination).
- Evaluation and follow up of all participants will be conducted throughout the study period.
- Compensation for your trial related time is provided.
If you are interested in participating or know someone who might be please email us on rf.