London Cancer has recommended to commissioners that specialist services for complex bladder and prostate surgery should be based at University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and that specialist services for renal (kidney) cancer surgery should be based at the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.
The clinical groups who have come together to lead the design of these proposed centres will continue to meet together to further improve the patient pathway. The details of the meetings of these groups will be posted below.
Renal cancer pathway network meeting minutes
- Meeting minutes: 9 December 2014
- Meeting minutes: 22 October 2014
- Meeting minutes: 8 July 2014
- Meeting minutes: 9 June 2014
- Meeting minutes: 7 April 2014
- Meeting minutes: 3 February 2014
In this section:
A sabbatical with a difference