These guidelines are intended to direct the treatment of patients with renal cancer. They have been developed by Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust in conjunction with all trusts within the London cancer network. The guidelines have been developed and agreed at the renal cancer pathway meeting which incorporates the view of clinicians across our cancer network.
- Referral pathway for biopsy of renal mass
- AML pathway
- Renal cancer SMDT referral form
- MRI contrast agents
- Renal cancer MDT review
- Referral criteria for genetics
- Renal cancer upper tract TCC
- Surgical pathway for bilateral tumors
- Information flows and responsibilities.
- Postnephrectomy follow up schedule
- Policy for nurse led follow up
Achievement award for healthy trust
5EB urology ward completed nursing staff Vaccination and our Lead Practice Educator is making a very good progress… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced Speech and Language Therapist to join our Community… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…