The UK Parkinson's Excellence Network brings together health and social care professionals working with people with Parkinson’s to transform care for people affected by Parkinson's.
The network’s main aims are to:
- enable professionals to work together for change
- build an expert workforce
- equip professionals to influence services
- strengthen the voice of people affected.
The London network is divided into north London, led by Professor Anette Schrag at the Royal Free Hospital, north west London, led by Professor Paola Piccini at the Hammersmith Hospital and South London, led by Professor Ray Chaudhuri at Kings College Hospital.
The London Network aims to meet four times a year and support sub working groups with the following themes:
- Local Guidelines Working Group led by Dr Davide Martino
- Integrated Care Working Group led by Dr Ari Johar
- DBS Working Group led by Dr Tom Foltynie
- Research Working Group led by Andreas Roussakis
- Advanced Care Working Group led by Consultant Nurse specialist Anne Martin
For more information about the Parkinson’s Excellence Network please visit parkinsons.org.uk/professionals
London needs more than 500 new platelet donors to help cancer patients. Platelets are blood cells that are crucial… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
At each of our London hospitals, we ensure that we are welcoming, respectful, reassuring and communicative. Our val… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
We will be holding a nursing recruitment open day at Barnet Hospital on Saturday 6 October from 10.30 am to 2pm. Dr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…