The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust has made an investment in staff wellbeing and support for all employees to access Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to address their needs.
Life can be full of challenges. Whether related to work, family, relationships or money, these aspects of our lives can be managed with more confidence when you draw on the experience and support of others. The Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) was created to make life easier. With just one phone call you can access a wide range of information and advisory services including a legal team, financial team, counsellors, general advisors and a website.
- Do you need someone to talk to?
- Do you need someone to just listen?
- Are you feeling bullied?
- Are you stressed out?
- Do you have money worries?
- Do you need support for relationship issues?
- Are you having a difficult time with changes in the workplace and need to speak to someone in confidence?
Care first is the Employee Assistance Programme provider of enhanced workplace support for staff at the Royal Free London. The services are available online and via a freephone number 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. Access to information, counselling, emotional support and wellbeing is free for all employees of the trust. Staff are able to receive financial, tenancy, consumer benefits, employment and health advice.
In addition, staff family members have access to the following:
- Access to the telephone counsellors for support in the moment and assistance with immediate issues. Please note, Care first do not provide ongoing counselling for staff family members.
- Signposting and identifying local resources.
- Access to the lifestyle site.
The service provided will not replace the requirements of and services provided by workforce, trade unions or occupational health, including psychological support services.
To contact Care first, please call 0800 174 319 or access this service confidentially online at www.rfl-vitality.co.uk. The Royal Free London organisation code is RFL.
The following documents were provided by Care first to give you more information about the service they offer.
Physiotherapist joins mercy mission