The Royal Free London occupational health and wellbeing centre’s provide exemplary, quality assured and evidence-based occupational health services to promote staff and organisational wellbeing and effectiveness. Our multidisciplinary team includes specialist occupational health (OH) nurses/advisors, a specialist OH doctor, a psychologist, a physiotherapist, an OH technician and administrators.
As well as providing services to the trust, many other organisations in the public, private and voluntary sectors purchase high quality occupational health services from the centre.
Our services include:
- Work health assessments (pre-employment and in-employment)
- Absence management support
- Blood/body fluid exposure management – information can be found on the staff intranet.
- Occupational health psychology services including cognitive behavioural therapy
- Occupational health physiotherapy services
- Health surveillance (COSHH regulations)
- Health promotion, including immunisation programmes and back care awareness
- Employee Assistance Programme
Contact us at Chase Farm Hospital
The occupational health and wellbeing centre at Chase Farm Hospital is open Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm (excluding bank holidays). Please contact us on 0208 375 1821/2468 for an appointment or advice.
Contact us at the Royal Free Hospital
The occupational health and wellbeing centre at the Royal Free Hospital is open from Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm (excluding bank holidays) . Please contact us for an appointment or advice by calling the main switchboard on 020 7794 0500 and asking for ext. 33148.
The slip road that links Pond Street to Rowland Hill Street is closing on Monday, 26 February. Your alternative rou… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced Speech and Language Therapist to join our Community… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
We are holding a nursing recruitment open day tomorrow. The day will be a great opportunity for you to meet with so… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…