Change or cancel your appointment online
- Change or cancel an out-patient appointment for yourself
- Change or cancel an out-patient appointment for someone else
Please note that appointments for some audiology, endoscopy, gynaecology, imaging/radiology, maternity, mental health, paediatrics, physiotherapy or the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital cannot be changed or cancelled using these forms.
For the services listed below, please call the relevant service by telephone to change or cancel your appointment:
- Cardiology/physiology tests
- Day surgery/out-patient procedures/pre-assessment appointments
- Mental health
- Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital
Please note that patients who fail to attend their clinic appointments and do not let us know beforehand may not be automatically issued with another hospital appointment.
Confirmation of the date and time of your hospital appointment may take up to two weeks to arrive by post. If you are concerned because you have not received confirmation, please contact your GP or phone the appointment line at whichever of our London hospitals you will be having your hospital appointment.