Change or cancel your appointment online
- Change, cancel or enquire about an out-patient appointment for yourself
- Change, cancel or enquire about an out-patient appointment for someone else
Please note that appointments for some audiology, endoscopy, gynaecology, imaging/radiology, maternity, mental health, paediatrics, physiotherapy or the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital cannot be changed or cancelled using these forms.
Change or cancel your appointment by phone
- Barnet Hospital: 020 8370 2588. Lines are open from 8am - 6pm Monday-Friday.
- Chase Farm Hospital: 020 8370 2588. Lines are open from 8am - 6pm Monday-Friday.
- Royal Free Hospital: 020 7443 9757. Lines are open from 8am - 5.30pm, Monday-Friday.
Monday morning and lunch times are usually our busiest periods, so please avoid calling during these times if possible.
For the services listed below, please call the relevant service by telephone to change or cancel your appointment:
- Day surgery/out-patient procedures
- Mental health
- Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital
Please note that patients who fail to attend their clinic appointments and do not let us know beforehand may not be automatically issued with another hospital appointment.
Confirmation of the date and time of your hospital appointment may take up to two weeks to arrive by post. If you are concerned because you have not received confirmation, please contact your GP or phone the appointment line at whichever of our London hospitals you will be having your hospital appointment.
Considering a career in a caring profession?