We aim to provide a supportive and caring service for children and young people requiring surgery, whether as in-patients or in our day surgery departments.
We have close ties with Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) and visiting paediatric surgeons from GOSH run regular clinics and carry out surgery.
Our team also provide specialist surgical care across a wide range of specialties including:
- ear, nose and throat surgery, including adenoidectomy, grommets, tonsillectomy and glue ear
- plastic surgery, including removing extra fingers or toes and ear reconstruction
- orthopaedic surgery, including problems with gait
- ophthalmic surgery, including squint correction surgery
- neonatal tongue tie service
Our team includes a paediatric physiotherapist and is supported by the radiology and physiotherapy departments.
Congratulations to our long service staff
We are pleased to announce an exciting new role within the cross site antenatal and newborn screening team. Find ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
We require a dynamic process driven nurse manager/leader for the Planned Investigation and Treatment Unit [PITU] to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…