We aim to provide a supportive and caring service for children and young people requiring surgery, whether as in-patients or in our day surgery departments.
We have close ties with Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) and visiting paediatric surgeons from GOSH run regular clinics and carry out surgery.
Our team also provide specialist surgical care across a wide range of specialties including:
- ear, nose and throat surgery, including adenoidectomy, grommets, tonsillectomy and glue ear
- plastic surgery, including removing extra fingers or toes and ear reconstruction
- orthopaedic surgery, including problems with gait
- ophthalmic surgery, including squint correction surgery
- neonatal tongue tie service
Our team includes a paediatric physiotherapist and is supported by the radiology and physiotherapy departments.
Huge congratulations to Cheryl Samuels, our deputy director of workforce – STP education & training who won the Hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Open day at the Royal Free London: We are seeking to appoint motivated and dynamic Band 5 Registered Nurses who wis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Celebrating the launch of SISOS at Chase Farm Hospital. This fantastic initiative offers our staff emotional suppor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…