Useful resources: gynaecology
Below you can find useful links to good evidence based websites, as well as leaflets about vulval care, gynaecological conditions, treatments and procedures.
- British Society for the Study of Vulval Disease
- International Society for the Study of Vulvovaginal Disease
- National Vulvodynia Association
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists:
- Information about having a hysteroscopy as an out-patient – please note, if you scheduled to have a hysteroscopy as an out-patient at one of our hospitals, an additional leaflet with information about where to come on the day and important reminders to follow before your procedure will be given to you. This is also available here.
- Vulval Pain Society
Please note that the Royal Free London is not responsible for the content of external websites.