Watch a video
We have created a short film showcasing the maternity services available at our hospitals. If you are pregnant, watch our short video about our maternity services and see our maternity team explain the services we offer and the different sorts of births available.
Find out more and self refer
- self-refer to have your baby at the Royal Free London
- read our maternity information leaflets
- download a leaflet about reduced fetal movement
Browse the web
Listed below are websites that you may find useful when looking for further information on pregnancy, birth or maternity care.
- Which? Birth Choice
- NHS Choices: Your pregnancy and baby guide
- The Breastfeeding Network
- National Childbirth Trust (NCT)
- La Leche League
- Association of Breastfeeding Mothers
- UNICEF's Baby Friendly Initiative
- Registering a birth
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Please note that the Royal Free London is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Delivering pathways to better health
15 November is International Stop Pressure Ulcers Day. Wear a red dot, start the conversation around preventing pre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Barnet Emergency Department is an exciting place to work. We are passionate about getting it right for patients and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
EPR is going live at Barnet Hospital, Chase Farm Hospital and the maternity and emergency departments at the Royal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…